ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member pics

NEED V6!
clio182001.gif

clio182004.gif

clio182002.gif

Reason for edit: link corrected and other images added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Love it, the yellow looks really different in those photos! BTW if you want it to put the pics into the post you have to put

Reason for edit: Images added to first post

Last edited by a moderator:
  NEED V6!
thanks for your comments but will still take some better pics,the coulour of the car in the day looks like liquid yellow but at night the car looks different colours from diff angles

320d
The liquid yellow is a gorgeous colour

I'd guess that you held the camera in front of you and used the screen as the view finder? you'll get better results holding it up to your eye nice nad steady

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
mrscyberblob said:
i WANT!!! yellow cars are the best...clearly ;)

Remember that thread... where you slagged off my liquid yellow 182? hehe

Gorgeous car Jon! I still love mine :)

26.gif

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Bubbles said:
Remember that thread... where you slagged off my liquid yellow 182? hehe

Gorgeous car Jon! I still love mine :)

26.gif
yeah i do bubbles, and i stick to my guns, your car doesnt look the same yellow on that photo as the guy who's thread this is, it looks more orangey yellow, whereas the guys pictures look more like my cars yellow. also i didnt like yours as yours has stripes, which i feel belong on racing blue's only. if that is what liquid yellow looks like in daylight, then i take it back..i dont want one.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Liquid yellow changes no matter what the light and no matter what angle you look at it.. it goes from yellow to orange.. If you actually see a liquid yellow one your'll understand (the owners of them will!)

The stripes were put on for a show and were on for only a couple of weeks :)

Vee dub
Kind of the same as Monaco blue, can look very dark sometimes but when the sun hits it.. purple....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Id love to see a petrol blue one in real life, i imagine thats the same.. changing all the time