ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member says "Hi".

clio sport 172 cup
Hello all,

I've recently joined and thought it about time I said " Hi ". I recently procured a 2004 172 CUP and love it to bits.

I wasn't actually looking for the Cliosport when i went looking for a new car, rather I stumbled across it. I was actually going out for a day of test drives when I was persuaded to test drive a little Silver Cup. To be honest I had decided It wouldn't be for me but my missus twisted my arm as she wanted to see what it was like ( she couldn't drive as she'd been on the pop the night before ).

I took it for about a 5 mile test drive and was gob smacked. I loved the high reving engine, especially the kick of power you get around 5000 RPM. The handling was like nothing I have driven on a normal road, I was hooked good and proper.

Anyway I can't wait for the summer and some nice quiet country roads, plod free of course.

Thank God for the French !

clio sport 172 cup
Hi Sash,

I 'm from the North West ( yes a Northener ), I blame my parents. Its a little place affectionately kown as "sunny Runcorn".

Lee

BMW M2C
Welcome to CS.

I think a few of us found Clios the same way. When I bought my first one I had all but put a deposit down on a CTR and hadn't been able to get a test drive in a Clio. My misses hated the Civic and made me find a Clio to test drive. The garage gave me the keys and told me to go and have fun, later that day I went and ordered a new one and I'm due to pick up Renaultsport Clio number 4 in 5 years on the 1st of March!!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
silver cup, wont see to many of them about, good find;)

enjoy but take it easy in the wet with no abs:eek:

Ultra Red Megane 225
welcome. Search some of marks vids on youtube and then you'll see what they can do!