ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - Searching for a 182 FF or 172 Cup

182 RB / 996T
Hi all,
New member here. A bit about me, i'm probably in the higher demographic of 172/182 (potential) owners at 32, owned mostly german cars in the past but hoping to open up my experiences and Renaultsports have always been an itch i've never scratched.

I'm on the hunt for a 172 Cup or 182 'Full Fat' (pref IO or RB). My daily polo has finally run out of lives at the ripe age of 16 (with 177k on the clock), to get through the MOT it needs best part of 1k spent on it, which is more than the value of the car. I'm hoping the 172/182 will carry on my daily duties, remaining cheap but with more smiles. If anyone knows of a car let me know, max budget is £2.5k

182 RB / 996T
Thanks for welcome guys, glad to know i'm not on my own! If anyone knows of a good condition car within my price range please let me know. I'm already getting bored of contacting ebay/gumtree adverts and finding cars without proof of simple things like regular oil changes. Quite happy with DIY servicing and mileage not important, more interested in condition!!