ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member with Questions

Clio 172
Hello Everyone,

First thanks to everyone who commented on the K-tec stealth exhaust, it persuaded me to go and buy one after the mid section of mine went, don't get it till next week. Paid full whack due to not knowing about avaible discounts to members and group buys :rolleyes:

Some questions
  • Anyone else ever heard a buzzing noise coming from the MAS in the ignition position, what was wrong if anything ?
  • When you wind the drivers side window up and keep your finger on it, is it normal for the hazard lights to flash ?
  • Anyone else had to replace the gearbox selector seal 3 times !!!!!
I leave you with some useful advice 'Never attempt to use a claw hammer to remove the wind screen wipers'....nough said

Megane225FF
When you wind the drivers side window up and keep your finger on it, is it normal for the hazard lights to flash ?
I dont think so...

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
^ mine does that.. causes no problem so dont mind.
i used to get the buzzing noise in ignition, but i found thats only in winter when its ice cold... again no problem there really.

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Welcome to cliosport as above ^^^^ i would give you a list of problems with mine but wouldnt know where to start!