ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 sport ph2
hey everyone, i'm new to this so here goes...
my names andy, i'm 28 and from aberdeen in scotland, i drive a clio 172 sport which i love! please feel free to say hi
i'll get some pics up when i figure out how 2 lol

AK

M240i
Another Scottish member :D. We'll be running CS soon tbh.

Use something like photobucket to upload pics and then copy the link and paste.

I used to stay up in Aberdeen; bloody freezing!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hi mate. I live down the beach in Scaberdeen! What colour you got? I've got a ph2 Vee. you may have seen it about.

clio 172 sport ph2
Hi mate. I live down the beach in Scaberdeen! What colour you got? I've got a ph2 Vee. you may have seen it about.

yeah nop doubt u have lol black 172 with renaultsport on the skirts beside the back wheels, ppl normally recognise it by the end of the reg, VAV

clio 172 sport ph2
cliosport24.jpg

cliosport27.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

sussed it! haha

AK

M240i
Good man. Nice looking motor.

Where abouts in Aberdeen you from? I used to stay over in Bridge of Don.

AK

M240i
Glasgow mate.

Will be making a trip up north to see old mates sometime in the future. Will keep my eyes peeled for you.

You any plans for your motor?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ahh! Seen it before i just sold my 172 i had. So if you see a Black Z4 flashin you it's me! lol

clio 172 sport ph2
Glasgow mate.

Will be making a trip up north to see old mates sometime in the future. Will keep my eyes peeled for you.

You any plans for your motor?

keeping it as standard looking as i can, got a powerflow exhaust put on just a few weeks ago but chose the hidden tailpipe just like the original 172, that way it stays original looking but i still get the sound.
apart from that i'm gonna get a 182 manifold and cat put on, an induction kit (maybe viper, k&n or cda), maybe some light black window tints

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye. Called carbon black...Although it's Blue! Love BMW's mentality there...

Yep it's the Coupe.

nah not had it long!

ill enjoy it more when i get the dampers changed! (leaky rears!) as its rather skittish atm!