ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey i was reffered to here by some people as i just got a Clio, im after a few parts for it infact, its not a sport, but its the MK3 version and wondered what parts from the sports fit it, ie wings etc.
Im sure they all do but wanna check before i buy.
Also i spose your website has a minimum limit of posts til i can go on parts. unless no one has posted in the past 30days, but i doubt it.

But hello, :D site looks good.
Also a member on another site with my car.

EDIT:

just looked, need to be a Club member for sales.
oh well help is appreciated

Cheers

AK

M240i
To become a member it's only a tenner a year and you get a pack thats worth that alone!

Welcome :) ive got a mk3 also!

Whats up with yours??

hey zippo

urm i dunno at the moment, just moved it today to start work on it, and it doesnt steer well, turning the wheel doesnt do anythin, it clunks like made like rolling over, the car was a side impact CatC which i purchased, im after some good info on what could be up with it, like what can be damaged behind the tyre, brakes are fine, put new tyre on, i looked at the wheel and it looked really close to the body, then i moved it as far as i dare and looked again and it seemed to close to the front of the car.
and it was still basically facing forward, like one wheel was movin but the other wasnt.

Any ideas would be great.
i shall try check back 2mora

Cheers

08 clio 1.2 Dynamique
if one wheel is movein an the other isnt . the track rod mite no be attached or it could be bent if its had a side impact

Hey i looked at the car today, both wheels move with steering.
I found that the piece running from chassis to the disc section *kind of a stretched H shape* had a belt bit on it and snapped the bolt out, so the wheel could rock back and forth (with a bit of force mind but would be easy to do it driving) so i need to get a new thing, problem is i dont know what its called lol.
i could bend it back and put a bolt in, but who's to say it wont snap, and as its my misses' car i dont want her to be in an accident cause i didnt fix the part correctly.
If you need i can get pictures of said part as im guna get them anyway so i know what to look for on the internet or spares site

Cheers