ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone;

Just became a proud owner of a 2001 clio 1.2 8 valve (first car) and have a few questions which I need answering.

Firstly I want to change the backbox to a magnex 6x4 oval but everywhere I look they only list the backboxes 4 the clio sport, I even tried the magnex site and they are the same. Anyway my question is will the backbox for the sport fit a 1.2?? Will there be any problems or anything???

And also I been looking into getting some 17s and I know that the clios have a 4 stud fitment but im not sure what the offset and PCD is??

Thanks for any help

Dave

Renault Laguna Coupe

Magnex do the back box and cat-back system for the 1.2 16v - isnt yours the same? PCD on a Clio is 4 x 100. Not too sure about offset on a 1.2, but I bought ET37 for my 172 and everythings fine.

Welcome to the nuthouse BTW!

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

KM?????

Also just wondering does anyone know how long the renault warrenty goes on for??

I cant be bothered to search everywhere for my documents. LOL.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by Davek on 20 October 2003

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

KM?????

Also just wondering does anyone know how long the renault warrenty goes on for??

I cant be bothered to search everywhere for my documents. LOL.

Know someone on another site called dave K thought it might of been you. Welcome to the site anyway dude :)