ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 BMW Msport
Hi Guys, I thought I better introduce myself.

I'm the proud owner of a Clio Sport 182 Trophy.

I've owned the car for about 2 years and absolutely love it! Having had a string of french hot hatches in the past (2 x 106 gti's and a FF 182). I'm currently a member of the clio trophy forum where I have been a member for around 2 years but thought I should join this forum having been told that it's definitely worth joining!

My Trophy is generally standard, apart from:

ITG Maxogen
Trophy No. sticker on the rear
6 x CD changer
Brembo Max discs and red stuff pads

Future mods include:

Inlet matching
New exhaust System
Re-map
CAT mod
4 pot conversion
Braided hoses
etc

keo

Clio Trophy
welcome mate where are you from, i go on the trophy site but it always seams quiet

Clio 197 BMW Msport
welcome mate where are you from, i go on the trophy site but it always seams quiet

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm from Aberystwyth in Mid-Wales but hopefully moving to Worcester very soon so I should be a lot closer to join in with the meetings / shows!

I'm on the trophy forum pretty much every other day! it can be a little quiet but I guess that's because although they say it's for all clio's and other car's it seems that it's pretty much just trophy owners, and there aren't many of us!

So how many trophy owners are there on here? What numbers have you guys got? any mods?

Clio 197 BMW Msport
plenty of trophys on here mate, some nicely modded too

That's good to hear! I've seen this posted on the trophy forum too. I agree I couldn't go as far as that! I'd like to mod my T a bit further mainly tuning mods and possibly chassis but I don't think I'll change the way it looks.