ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member...

Clio Sport 172
Hi im pretty new to all this.. bought my 172 in August last year and ive always wanted to go on a meet, however my unsocialable work hours dont really allow me too :(
Ive also seen some pictures of other members cars and well i dont think mine would fit in... i clean it, but with regards to doing work on it and changing bits i struggle with, reasons been i rarely have any spare money and my car knowledge is awful..... I just simply love driving the car, it does however have a sports exhaust on which the previous owner fitted. lol.
I live in Retford nottinghamshire, and seen you guys organise some meets in lincoln which is only about 30mins from me, i would love to get involved in a meet from time to time which is why id like to take this opportunity to introduce myself :)
Hope everyone is ok, and will hopefully meet some of you guys soon
Take care
Adam

Clio Sport 172
IMG_0109.jpgIMG_0108.jpg

Heres my clio :)

We look forward to meet you all soon

Adam