ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172
just saying hello as im new to the club and havent posted anythin on here since becomin a member,some of you may have seen my cars as it was on the cs stand at fcs :D

clio 172
yes m8 got a couple and its a phase 2
clio2.jpg
clio4.jpgclio5.jpg

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Pretty much standard apart from sportline springs, exhaust and decat and pipercross filter in the standard airbox.

What about yours?

clio 172
what exhaust system u got thinking about changing mine but not sure yet,not really keen on the way they hang under the bumper,mines pretty much standard aswell just lowered 40mm and got an induction kit,supposedly cam'd dont think it is though

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I had a custom exhaust made by the local powerflow dealer. He is one of the few good powerflow dealers. He's been doing exhaust for over 15 years, most people in Stafford with modified cars have had or do have an exhaust by him.

I know what you mean about the exhaust hanging low, I didn't what to cut my bumper though. I've got it as tight to the bumper as possible. I think it's about right.
804a17da.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi .. welcome !

Best thing you can do is fit 16s or 15s instead of (what I hope are only) 17s ?! It will transform the way it drives :)

Looks tidy though .. I do like the wheels :)

clio 172
I had a custom exhaust made by the local powerflow dealer. He is one of the few good powerflow dealers. He's been doing exhaust for over 15 years, most people in Stafford with modified cars have had or do have an exhaust by him.

I know what you mean about the exhaust hanging low, I didn't what to cut my bumper though. I've got it as tight to the bumper as possible. I think it's about right.
804a17da.jpg

looks alright, about how i want one, might go for a single tail pipe though,i dont wanna cut my bumper either
think it spoils them

2014 Clio 200t edc
I think it looks lovely, and with some smaller wheels would look perfect, not to mention handle better!!
I think that the right exhaust, maybe a small one, cut into bumper looks really good, and with a 182 surround would look almost like it's meant to be there.

clio 172
Hi .. welcome !

Best thing you can do is fit 16s or 15s instead of (what I hope are only) 17s ?! It will transform the way it drives :)

Looks tidy though .. I do like the wheels :)

cheers mate and yeah they are 17's if i was to put smallers wheels on it, i want them the same style which is proving hard to find handles like its on rails though

clio 172
I think it looks lovely, and with some smaller wheels would look perfect, not to mention handle better!!
I think that the right exhaust, maybe a small one, cut into bumper looks really good, and with a 182 surround would look almost like it's meant to be there.

cheers, thinking about a 2 inch outrolled tip exhaust dont know about cutting the bumper though

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Driven a couple of Clios on 17s .. I can assure you 16s are a massive improvement, and 15s are just the dogs... ;) No tramlining, and tyres are a LOT cheaper !