ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New middle aged something

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome :)

Good to have some more mature members around. They type more clearly than the youths.

Family Bus
Did I fall into the over the hill thread ;)

Only kidding.. always good to have some (ahem) more experienced members on board to offer decent advice!!

Welcome!

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Thanks guys and girls alike, its been most welcoming, one thing I've noticed about this site, if you call introduce yourself as hotchick me so horny megane 225 you get 1000 hits, well, I'm looking at the R26R megane but I'm not going to wear a skirt, and i dont expect as many hits, we'll only if they offer a discount.:rasp:

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Cool silver machine what moddies have you ? I'm 41, but no old wrinkly I must add and drive a black 182. It's a nice tuned car, and I've certainly left a few except a new bmw v8 m3 who left me on a straight, cant compete, unless inducting some nitrous which I didnt have

Got a Astra GTE 16v old school 1990 as well stored that for the last 10 years, cracking car, but dont have time to spend on it. Shame really because its got alot of soul, dusty and rusting may just let it breath agian.

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Good career path that, carering for us old folk driving 182's in incontinence pants! Only joking but thats my nature. Im very serious at work though ! Thanks for the welcome. Steve.

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
That paintwork is in stark contrast to my pearl black paint on my 182, but to be honest i prefer diamond white, its certainly the choice at present. Need some strips though in pearl black of course!
Thanks for the welcome

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Thats surprising I wasn't wearing my glassessssssssssssssssss, how where did I put themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cheers Bud. Thanks for the welcome.

Clio182 Astra2 GTE16v
Hi Mate, seen quite a few of your posts so must be proactive in this network forum, not sure what lol means, is that your name ?, age concern me, only used to the tags on the streetwalk with GGreACvMthrFukr. Thats translated to go grease a Civic Type R type I believe.You knows I can only tranlate spray paint