ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new momo steering wheel fitted **pics**

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
had it fitted today, sorry its a bit bright, too much sun...

DSC00646.jpg

hey have you got traction and abs?

Theres a sensor ring behind the original wheel, how did you manage to fit it okay with that?

Or have you lost the traction and abs now?

If you can help that'll be great.

Looks good mate.

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
Yeah I have traction and ABS, I don't have any clue about fitting them, my gf's dad fitted it, he owns a garage, I just bought the boss kit from momo. I can find out for you next time I see him. The handling is a lot more impressive now though.

RB 182 with CUP packs
If I could retain the cruise control controls a Momo wheel would be on my to do list.

Not a fan of that particular wheel, but I bet it makes a huge difference :)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
i wish they had put white dials in the the mk2 Clio Sports, the dash looks so plain without them. i think the wheel looks ok just not too keen om how plasticy the wheel looks, like u say may be the light...

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
Have you got harnesses in?

No, the only reason I replaced the wheel is because some gang tried to steal my car while I was in still in it, they smashed the window with a hammer and when they were kicking me, they kicked the cruise control button off.

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
No, I'm ok, I kicked their asses, the police arrested them as they had their fingerprints and reg as evidence, but they tried to sue me for assault and I ended up getting arrested too for defending myself. The whole thing spiralled out of control, eventually the crown prosecution rejected the case as they said it wasnt in the public interest. I think gangs who follow people and then try to steal their car is in the public interest, but thats the UK legal system for you.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
f**king joke; getting arrested for defending yourself, what is the UK coming to these days.