ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Monaco 172 owner

172, Focus
Greetings everybody, I've been skulking in the background on this site lately and now my 172 is finally finished and on the road I thought I'd share a few pics of it see what people think!
DSCF0176.jpg

Work in progress!
DSCF0171.jpg

Finished

DSCF0172.jpg

Note the lack of wear on my rim and knob, all clean in here!

Work carried out on it included:
Cambelt kit changed, Aux belt kit changed, Water pump changed. PAS pump replaced, oil & filter, obviously the coolant and PAS fluid. Changed a rear shock absorber and sorted the rear brakes.
Resprayed front and rear bumpers and had a dent removal company take the small dings out of the roof, both rear quarters and both doors and finished it off with some lovely RenaultSport mats!
I bought this car to use as my runaround for getting to work so i can keep the miles off my other car

DSC01269.jpg

Anyhow from what i've seen and read on this forum it seems like a pleasant place to be, look forward to hearing your opinions oh, and judging by the cliosport tax disc holder that was in the car it was previously owned by a member on here, I know who it was and I enjoyed the videos on youtube of it going round snetterton :p! Now thats a clue as to the previous owner!

RS6 C7
You've spent some money!, Look very tidy, Get some better pictures up of the monaco, Liking the type r aswell.

Welcome

172, Focus
Thanks! I have spent some cash but i work at a Renault dealer so not all bad and i did all the brakes and suspension and bumper prep myself the only thing i didn't do was the belt change as i didn't have the time as I work 2 jobs plus i never enjoyed doing them anyway, so a buddy of mine sorted that out! As soon as the weather improves i'll try and sort some better pics!