ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mp3 player needed..

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
That's not a f**king iPod

I don't care how great you think the interface is, the SQ is s**t on every one I've fucked about with (with the exception of my girlfriends miniature Shuffle, which is pink) and I hate iTunes to the very depths of my soul

:p

Requirements are... small-ish, light-ish, need one I can just drag and drop shizzle on to. Have no fancy requirements for odd audio formats, just something that'll play my mp3's to and from work, and at the gym.

Have used iRiver stuff in the past, but not for a while so don't know if there's anything decent in their current range.

Budget is ~£200

(Just to reiterate, not Apple products :p)

A red missile
^^ Have that very one, is indeed quality

iPods (just like every thing else from crapple) are w**k - fact.

Better than yours. C*nt.
It's a bloody MP3 player. The biggest sound quality problem is the MP3 format itself!

Octy VRS
It's a great MP3 player. Drag and drop couldn't be simpler. Not the sturdiest of things, much like SE mobiles but I have the previous model and it's great. Would recomend with the in ear rather than the Bluetooth headphones. They sound good but reduce battery life, you can get them with either.

As said, sound quality is fantastic.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Have a SE mobile atm (W880i) that is standing in, does the job but it's only got a weeny 1 gig card in it.

Will probably buy some different headphones anyway :)