ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new painted plenum and guard rail!

Monblue bombay badboy!
just fitted my pearl black painted plenum and guard rail, what do you think? brush work next to paint the rest:)
P1010006.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010001.jpg

Lots of Alfas
^The 172 doesnt have the wiring going across the guard it goes underneath. It would look better if you polish the top renaultsport logo back to silver. This is mine:

PICT0294.jpg

Mazda MX5 1.8
yep those little hooks are there for the 1.4/1.6 wiring as they share the same part

not overly keen on the black tbh...... just makes the other bits of the engine look manky and errrrrr looks a bit wierd being all black

maybe it'll look ok once its all cleaned up

Last edited:
i dont like it either... would have looked better in a matt/satin black, but hey its an engine... its meant to be dirty :)

visualize whirled pe
You could polish the raised lettering, I think this detail would stop it looking like a big black block.
It looks ok but I'm more into big v8's etc for general look when you open the bonnet (unfortunatly not going to see one of them in a clio...) but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed with the above. Would be much better with the lettering polished back.