ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Phone....

Mondeo ST220
Rite, i'm sick of orange and i'm leaving! Not sure whether to expect better service elsewhere but anyway thinking of what phone to get next.

At the moment its between the nokia n95 8gb and the samsung u900 soul which isn't out yet.

I have a N95 at the moment and know how good it is. is the 8gb that bit better?

I know the 8gb is going to be a much better than the samsung but the samsung looks so nice. which would you have and why?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
If in your shoes then the N95, just because the Samsung is tooo basic in operation, I like complex things, I have a Sony Ericsson P1i FTW

Mondeo ST220
If in your shoes then the N95, just because the Samsung is tooo basic in operation, I like complex things, I have a Sony Ericsson P1i FTW

Yeah i know what you mean. i like the fact there is so much you can do to the N95. but the samsung looks so nice and that d pad is cool

LY 182 FF CUPPED
just got myself a Nokia E51....have a butchers...so far I am loving it.

wifi
symbian
8 days stand by
slim design

Mondeo ST220
Does look ok but think I would prefer the N95 to that.

U900 looks a lot nicer though but less features

Mondeo ST220
not a fan of SE. think its between the N95 8gb and the U900 soul..

anyone with a N95 8gb? is it that much better than the standard N95?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Had my 8gb n95 for a day. Battery still pisch, but other than that, all good. Feels sturdier, runs a lot quicker than n95-1. Only problem so far is that I can't update the software using vista, some sort of software issue nokia are working on.

Mondeo ST220
heard silly little things about the iphone though. like not been able to bluetooth other phones? no mms? not to mention a ridiculous price on an 18 month contract

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
iPhone is good... not sure its worth all the money, and the battery is rubbish!

lol crap battery?? mine has never died on me ever, my n95 was stupid on battery the iphone is 1000times better on battery... i can sit there play mario, go on the internet with wifi, make calls and send hundreds of txts a day and it doesnt die at all....

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
jailbreak stick swirly mms on it and u can send mms u can recieve them standard ne way...

bluetooth bit is true though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
can't comment on Bluetooth, but to be honest I thought the N95 8GB was sh*t, SLOW, unintuative, just LEAGUES behind iPhone IMHO. Put it this way, with 1 photo in the memory I was waiting for the pics to load up, it was so slow entering in contacts that I could only be arsed to enter 3 or 4 into it over the days I had it, the iPhone I had my whole address book entered within 10 minutes (using just 1 finger as well!)