ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Photos

Albi Blue 197
I am fully aware most people hate my overly stickered Albi 197 but here are some new photo's of him from December taken by my boyfriend :)

Attachments

• Albi3.jpg
    Albi3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Albi7.jpg
    Albi7.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 101
  • Albi1.jpg
    Albi1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Albi5.jpg
    Albi5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Albi2.jpg
    Albi2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Albi4.jpg
    Albi4.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Albi8.jpg
    Albi8.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 115

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: New Photo's

Nice shots but the car would look sooo much better without the stickers lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
New Photo's

The problem is the colour is simply gorgeous. Everytime I see it in the flesh it really turns my head.

Just looks so well on the 197 and you've covered it in stickers, looks crass on what is quite a classy car when standard.

Albi Blue 197

The problem is the colour is simply gorgeous. Everytime I see it in the flesh it really turns my head.

Just looks so well on the 197 and you've covered it in stickers, looks crass on what is quite a classy car when standard.

In my own defence, I didn't cover it in stickers, I brought it from Renault with the stickers :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300

albi is a stunning colour. Would look class without stickers.. go get them removed :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

This. Its awesome in the flesh, i've yet to see any decent photos that capture it really.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

My uncle lives in Farnborough and my cousin recently got married and we had the photos done the other side of the metal shed thing.
Balloon shed or something?

Yep, old balloon shed, there's also the old wind tunnel they used for testing some of the first aircraft made just behind :) Looks epic at night.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This. Its awesome in the flesh, i've yet to see any decent photos that capture it really.

Surprising how Blue it looks in pics but very pearl Blue/Purple in the flesh.