ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pic of my car

2002 172 monaco blue
forum name changed
from clio_romford -----> wiley
new member as from now

here's a pic of how the car looks right now parked down lakeside

DSC00041.gif
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/williamho/DSC00041.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
I see you all the time at Lakeside recently, have you owned it long, because it used to be outside the chinese in east tilbury, but don't see it there anymore. It's different!

Edit: sorry, it says in the title you've not had it long!

2002 172 monaco blue
i use to work in the chinese but recently got a job down lakeside.
had the car bout 3 years now. think i've seen your car down east tilbury, Arun if i'm correct

LY V6 with Recaros
yep, that's correct, I've drove past you quite a few times aswell, used to see you nearly every time I was there! :)

C

clio172cup20

Ive seen it recently, you was parted in the far carpart ....
i parted 2 spaces away from you....

Looks nice mate!!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
are they 18" rims ? what arches you got on the rear ? i like them arches, are you using spacers on the rear too ?

BG182®
ive seen that too. not a big fan off body kits but thats different from the rest....i like it actully :O

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
seen it before, as said not my cuppa tea, but looks well done. Why is it everyone can't spell or talk properly all of a sudden?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
seen it before, as said not my cuppa tea, but looks well done. Why is it everyone can't spell or talk properly all of a sudden?
You gotta speak proper like wot i does.

Looks well done, if it were mine i would have one colour and a smaller spoiler. but its all personal preference and if that's what you want then well done and having the plum's to do it.

As father and son....
in keeping with the recent policy change on Cliosport im keeping schtum.

nice wor.k.....on.......t....he way.y...........ou.......managed to er....ad.d..........images. to your post. phew