ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics like i said....

CLIO 172 CUP....
well here the new pics iv been meaning to post up...

hope you like them and thanks for looking guys...

Photo0042.jpg
Photo0026.jpg

Photo0029.jpg

Photo0043.jpg
Photo0033.jpg
Photo0034.jpg
Photo0045.jpg

Fabia VRS Special Ed
looks nice mate, never been a fan of shelf speakers but the rest of the car makes up for it :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
didnt think it would look right with seats out with the k-tec show cage...once i get a real cage seat will be removed...

also will be fitting my new sparco wheel tomorrow...;)..

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i no, but to be honest the seats dont really weigh much do thay. but like i said once i get a full cage then it will be geting the works stripped to f**k. it just cages dont come cheap...

Last edited:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Please:

1. Remove the fake cage. If you crash, it will fall apart & go through your head.
2. Remove the 'ring sticker. Unless of course, you & the car have been around.

Other than that, its ok :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i see were your coming from about..(fake cage)..but it looks good tho and will do untill iv saved up for the real deal..;)...

also think the ...(ring sticker)...looks good...

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i no iv never been nurburgring and proberly will never go...but ay i like it and thats what it all about aint it...

CLIO 172 CUP....
fletcher...yeah i whent for twin as i fort it would be a change as most go for single...and the show cage is only untill i can aford the real deal...

nope...i like the sticker so it gonna stay on untill i fined some think else i like...

BMW E36 328
Looks good, should have left the standard wheels on, loose the cage or at least spray it another colour. New steering wheel will really make a difference.

Black Gold Trophy
Why take the best looking wheels for a Clio off to fit something hideous from a ripseed catalogue?

CLIO 172 CUP....
..(rob91)..when i got the car it never had standed wheels mate it had 17" o.z alloys on it or else i would of left them on as i think thay make the car so much better. also cage will be geting spray in the summer time.. just cant make up my mine what colour to do it..and yeah you right about the new steering wheel. it makes a big difference i like it...;).. thanks .

so if any body got some colour suggestion on what colour the cage would look best...

..(amy).. like said it never had standed wheels had 17" o.z alloys and looked way to big...:dapprove:

..(jack_davey)..like said...^....and yeah i no ther not the best alloys...oh and thay never come from no ripspeed cat...

..(toomer)...thanks mate...;),

S4 Avant
Nurburgring sticker. Get it off.

When people ask what time you went round in, and you reply "Iv never bin, I just think it looks gud" they will think you're an idiot.

Other than that, it looks ok

CLIO 172 CUP....
..(jordi17)....thanks.

..(dave88)....yeah i do see were your coming from about the sticker..but like i said will be replacing it soon with some think else...glad you like it tho.