ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pics, New Wheels

just washed the car with the new wheels on;
IMG_0196.gif

IMG_0195.gif

IMG_0194.gif

IMG_0193.gif

IMG_0192.gif

IMG_0191.gif

next thing to buy at the end of the month is full Apex suspension kit 60mm.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lol Haz why would he buy 14's.

They look small due to the spokes going into the rims rather than to the edge.

Looking good mate, be great once dropped some ;)

Out of order Adam tbh, I think your dads a beach whale but I never take the piss. :p

Wheels like mint mate, look even better when its slammed :D

Leon Cupra R 225
looks good

needs lowering like u say 60mm, silvervision bulbs, and clear side repeaters defo to get going

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i try to seal and wax them as much as possible, it really makes cleaning them a lot easier!

plus, it stops them from going yellow due to brake dust. i still wash them once a week though mind.

lol oily.

looking to change the exhaust when the new engine goes in. i really like the look of williams silver euro clio with the twin exhaust in the middle. wud have to get it custom made, AAS in newcastle isnt too far away, im avoiding powerflow like the plague and prospeed is a trek.

cheers for all the comments. other thing that i want to do soon is change the front speakers. i have some cheap temporary pioneers in at the mintute and am looking for some really good quality front door speakers if anyone can reccomend any. looking for co-axials as i cant be bothered messing around with tweeters...