ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New plates on valver. What do you think?

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
Before -

DSC00714.jpg

Now -

DSC00812.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
they do look well cool, think the probablitiy of getting pulled here is high though as my mums a cop....lol

think i may go for plain english plates, keeping it simple

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
o yea, forgot 2 say, i will keep the standards in the boot with rubber bands and when im in a "on top" area just band em on + there only on by velcro tape anyway and ignorance might work. I can blag :D

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Looks tidy i thinks, its just them meddling police and the £30 fine that would piss me off.

M

mini-valver

o yea, forgot 2 say, i will keep the standards in the boot with rubber bands and when im in a "on top" area just band em on + there only on by velcro tape anyway and ignorance might work. I can blag :D

LOL, thats my trick! Look fit mate.

Seriously though, the rubber bands only work so many times. One copper ripped them off and gave me a producer :(

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30

Seriously though, the rubber bands only work so many times. One copper ripped them off and gave me a producer :(

I've noticed u've taken em off now dave. Did u get many fines?

M

mini-valver

I've noticed u've taken em off now dave. Did u get many fines?

Surprisingly didnt get one but got pulled about 4 times in a week and decided enough is enough, a shedload of people had cottoned onto my idea and got the same plates making police more aware! So they clamped down on them!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Look good, i just couldn't do with the attention from the plods, especially if seb goes to the Anglia meets, lol.