ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rear lights...Possibly

Golf R soon...
I know this has probably been discussed a few times but what are peoples views on these lights:

c2_black_3.gif

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
i personally don't normally like this type of light, however i must say they do look very nice in the picture.

Ant

Golf R soon...
Antz182 said:
i personally don't normally like this type of light, however i must say they do look very nice in the picture.

Ant

Thats not exactly a dark colour either!

Wondering what it would look like on a artic blue 182

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
are they th eblack lexus ones? thats what i think im going to get for my black campus. (probably not the led ones, remind me of the big brother diary room button!)

Golf R soon...
easy p said:
are they th eblack lexus ones? thats what i think im going to get for my black campus. (probably not the led ones, remind me of the big brother diary room button!)

Lol at the big bro comment!

Yeah I was going for the LED lights but I have seem them on other cars and they dont look right :dead: and they are more expensive.

These are £92.00 delivered from K-tec, which I think is a price.

Golf R soon...
Hmm...

...Still not convinced yet whether to buy them or not after some of the comments made.

MTM

Volvo V60 R Design
my girlfriend has a blck campus sport and has had black leds fitted - They were very expensive at £190.00 but personally I think they look very nice and are a welcome move away from the common lexus lights IMO.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
dunk said:
Does anybody have a pic of these lights on a black clio ?
cheers
dunk

As requested although mine aren't tinted, just black, got mine for less than £50 inc delivery from ebay

carrear4vd.jpg