ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new renaulsport parts

clio 197
picked up my renaultsport front splitter and spoiler today for my 197 from my local renault dealer only to get them home and find out im 4 bolts short for my front splitter
:( and there was me thinking i would fit it this evening.....no such luck hopefully i will get em both on over the weekend then get some pics up

Clio 197
picked up my renaultsport front splitter and spoiler today for my 197 from my local renault dealer only to get them home and find out im 4 bolts short for my front splitter
:( and there was me thinking i would fit it this evening.....no such luck hopefully i will get em both on over the weekend then get some pics up

lol bet that was gutting. Definitely get some photos up, am thinking about getting one my self but the price puts me of some what.

Oh and welcome to CS.

Shhh
Welcome to Renault.

About as reliable as the F1 Car. Must be made by the same c**ts.

A little annoyed that the dealer can fit me in on the 16th Novemeber to have a door seal and a handle replaced (the close button for the keyless entry does not work).

I only bought the car 7 days ago..