ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renault Laguna Coupe

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Just seen the advert...

LagunaCoupe-DrivingRear.jpg

I think it looks stunning!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres one in the dealers i used to work at. Looks bloody lovely, but i'm not really sure who Renault are aiming for.

406 coupe, flop. Renault Laguna, flop. So they made a cross between the two??

Scirocco GT 2.0
Plonked myself down at one my local showroom today while waiting for my car..

(Not for long though as salesman were swarming like sharks)

Very nice! Quite plush for a Renault really

I would like the V6 diesel as my next car tbh! Who knows..

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
32k for a top spec one, 3.0 diesel 240bhp will go quite well

also 3.5 v6 petrol

Think this car is pretty pointless, thought the laguna was supposed to be a family car? Now they make a coupe version?

That said it would be quite fun with that sort of power.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
will be a better shout once 12months old.

i remember the old GT's 175 dci to be precise it was the first to get the new 2.0 16v diesel lump and it was £23k new. 1 year down the line there was plenty for 11k or so!

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
think its looks lovely from the back, not a fan of the front much like the new jag

jaguar_xf_2009_dw.jpg

jaguar_xf_charity.jpg

like the back, not a fan of the front. girls are alright tho :)

Plus i noticed that most of Renaults shots are from the back. :S

GT model has 4 wheel steer, driven one a few months back, wanted to slate it but was really quite impressed.

E30 318iS x2
They were thrashing them around the Monaco grand prix circuit back in May when I was there, they look great and sounded pretty good too.

First thing I thought was Aston when I saw the back.

Think this car is pretty pointless, thought the laguna was supposed to be a family car? Now they make a coupe version?

That said it would be quite fun with that sort of power.

I recon they're gunning for the Peugot 407 coupe. That's available as a 4 door and estate family car or the midlife crisis dad/family car lol