ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RenaultSport Concept Car *Link*

haha didnt realy look at the picture properly, maybe just the angle it was taken at? does it have wider rear archs than the normal clio 3?

Ive only just noticed, but those pics look like they were taken at CERAM just outside Paris. The background is very reminiscent.....apologies for the off topic. Personally I wouldnt mind the spread in the pedals, as long as the brake and throttle are close enough together.

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 16 September 2005

How can you not like the rear diffuser?

Ok you have a point...but I dont think that I will ever like the rear lights!
Its like theyve pulled them off the Modus!!

406 passion wagon..
"optimized braking system offering exceptional stopping power and resistance to heat. At the front, red-painted calipers have four aluminium pistons and cross-drilled Brembo discs." (extract from elsewhere on the site)

Where are these cross-drilled on the pics?

I like the idea of having 4 bucket seats, but how is the boot going to work? as the rear seat usually blocks off the boot from the rest of the car... ?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
I really like the interior especially the four bucket seats one thing i never understand is why thay have to put paterns on the materials like the seats i think it would look so much nicer plain. Im still not sure on the outside, the handbrake certainly looks different and is there not going to be a drivers airbag?

Megane Mk4
I've noticed theres still no mention of performance or power output of the new concept at all on the Renault website .... must be keeping it quiet pretty much :(

Shame, I'd like to know how much better the new one will be :D