ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Reno Sport badges

A well built VW
Dont know if anyone is interested but these are a bit more subtle and modern (details found on another forum - megane clubs answer to edde)

Rear RenaultSport badge:
Part No: 82 00 535 890
Price: £22.70 +vat
Available from France, No stock in the UK at present 5-10 days delivery.

badge.jpg

Mazda MX5 1.8
i would be tempted by the renault ones on the non-rs version......... obviously as i dont have a rs

wonder how much they are?

Astra SRi T
clio__chris said:
i would be tempted by the renault ones on the non-rs version......... obviously as i dont have a rs

wonder how much they are?

do u think we would be allowed to?;)

Renault Clio Dynamique
Ah ok cheers for that mate, could be a wee thing to fire into the master plan for my clio :D

Megane Mk4
No plans to change the logo, but you never know what the nice boffins upstairs are planning as the doors always locked ;)

2014 Focus Titanium
wxmlad said:
im really not fan of that plastic black bumper bit at the bottom, its says ford KA to me

lol idiot, its there for a reason, if a ford Ka came with a rear diffuser it would be a big surprise to me!

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
looooool ohh. Thats why he drives a 1.2 dynamique. "black plastic bumper bit" pahhhh

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol .. pass the cream ;) hehe ..

I like them but I don't think I will be replacing mine at that cost unless someone robs them of course :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
No plans to change the logo, but you never know what the nice boffins upstairs are planning as the doors always locked ;)

Babe i think they went to lunch around a year ago.. theres no one behind that door ;)

Astra SRi T
Keydogg said:
lol idiot, its there for a reason, if a ford Ka came with a rear diffuser it would be a big surprise to me!

just looks naff to me thats all i dont like it, put ur handbag down ;)

2014 Focus Titanium
ok my hand bag is on the floor now! but tbh i think it looks bast in black, if it were in red, the back of the car would look too boring, so it stands out. bring on the chavvy after market chrome versions! :|

A well built VW
Maz said:
^^ lol .. pass the cream ;) hehe ..

I like them but I don't think I will be replacing mine at that cost unless someone robs them of course :)

Cheapskate :rasp: I didnt think that price was too bad for Reno parts

R

rich[182]

I like em', saw a brand new megane rs the other day with them on, I've never liked the ones that came with my 172 so I de-badged it when almost new, then I put the renault sport badges on that came with the megane rs about a year ago but also took them off too as the letters looked wonky lol
new ones look much better imo, pity i cant take the clio badge off though