ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new rims and clean

V6
well put my new winter rims on about 3 weeks ago. I hadnt got round to getting any pics till wednesday when weather wasnt to bad:) . i gave car a wash and clayed then used step 1 paint cleaner and waxed all megs products didnt have time to polsih. as pissed down shortly after.

i also gave enige quik clean and sprayed my enige cover titauim silver and the center caps on the rims.

cars152.gif

cars151.gif

cars158.gif

cars149.gif

cars146.gif

Nas

Eunos Roadster
car looks lovely man, good job, i'd personally go for a different spoiler, but still looks very cool

V6
cat171 said:
I like it, nice & low !:) you've got three dots on your boot where the badge is meant to be:S

was waiting for sumone to noctice that my renault badge snaped in half wear and tear i fink over time where ive taken badges off to clean behind them. need to get one sorted does anyone no how much badges are from renault? cheers

Clio Sport 182 (Cup)
nice lookin motor mate just wanted to know what size and make the wheels are and how much you've dropped it. thanks

V6
troopa said:
nice lookin motor mate just wanted to know what size and make the wheels are and how much you've dropped it. thanks

alrite mate im not sure on rim model the make thou is called dezent and there 205/40/17 with 60mm drop on pi springs and koni dampers :)