ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new rs clio on german site, someone translate!!

mk1 clio 1.4sport
Never did german so dunno what it says but that looks tasty! I'll get my mate who is a renault salesman to hook out some details :D

Clio v6
Zie new RS Clio ver hast you bien itz a mingin familisizen hatchenbacken for zie olden peoples.

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
It's what you'd expect I suppose, a mk2 ph2 crossed with a new megane. Are those funny air vents in the front arches? Looks very low for sandard too, that must be with an optional pack or something?

Sorry, can't speak German - I'm just a stupid English stereotype. Surely they should be forced to host a translation? :D

mk1 clio 1.4sport
It's only gonna be available in france! I quite like the new clios they handle extremely well and the looks arent too bad!?

Clio v6
I think it says.

We are sponsors of all major tuning companies in the UK. We currently stock uprated brake pads to f**k up your wheels, uprated suspension tested fully on the way to the chip shop, and for the more serious enthusiasts we have three different styles of lexus lights.

Get your credit cards ready.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
TRANSLATED FROM SOME BELARUS SITE LOL

R-Clio-RS-Concept-small.jpg
Machines like Clio Renault Sport - this of Grizzly in the hide of plush bear cub. Medicine for of inferiority complex, proposed by producers to the owners of small machines. In Frankfurt will show the pre-series version of the new generation of the "beshennoy stool" - Clio Renaultsport Concept. the "pocket rockets", which include Clio Renault Sport (precisely in this sequence assumed to arrange words in the name), are popular in Europe in negordykh amateurs speeds. The fan- clubs are created around them, their masters never will change seats to the sedans with the heavy stock of space for the feet and the baggage carrier to the pair of the carts of food from the supermarket. Previous "civil" Clio was simple and easily she yielded to any alterations. On the flat surfaces of body was appropriate even most "otvyaznyy" aerodynamic underweight - for example, such as it were proposed on the piece srednemotornom Renault Clio V6. new krutobedraya and ox-eyed Clio III c by labor it is received in the role of sportswoman.

Apparently therefore thoroughly they worked above its appearance. On the the old Clio Renault Sport difference in the body from the series version were minimum - the bumpers yes the small elements of exterior like the unit plates and moldingov.
To the prototype of the new Clio Sport added excess centimeters in the waist, but after the arches of front wheels the air ducts, which resemble even not greedily bulging gills, were cut but, are faster, scars from by breaking knife. Protivotumanki in the front bumper are similar to the bullets, which shallowly sat down in the pripukhshey flesh.
The largest disappointment expects the worshippers of "garage" tyuninga: on the rear door there is no so loved by them "anti-wing". To force Clio Sport against road there will be diffuser - complex and strange to the form construction in the rear bumper, similar to the insertable jaw with the rare teeth. This product of high formula technologies acts not only on the back, but sucks automobile to the asphalt wholly.
R-Clio-RS-Concept-001.jpg
Then salon, if it reaches the conveyor without the changes, will gladden driver and passengers of excellent form by materials and by convenient ladle- armchairs.
R-Clio-RS-Concept-002.jpg
On the white dial of tachometer is reflected not only engine speed, but also current gear ratio KPP. Sheathed by red and gray skin wheel "podrezano" from below. One additional "chip" of interior - "aircraft" handle of hand brake, integrated into the console, which divides right and left seats.
R-Clio-RS-Concept-015.jpg
R-Clio-RS-Concept-016.jpg

R-Clio-RS-Concept-018-.jpg

Technically Clio Renaultsport Concept is differed from series machine in terms of the increased on 5 cm track (1520 mm) and on 1 cm - by wheel base (2585 mm). Through the knitting needles of 18- one inch wheels it is possible to examine the red supports of brakes Brembo. On the concept, which they will bring into Frankfurt, will be established the motor with a volume of 2 l and 6- stepped gearbox. There are no data about the power of engine as yet.
R-Clio-RS-Concept-022.jpg

R-Clio-RS-Concept-025.jpg

To the fans of "pocket rockets" from Renault there remains only to hope that the company will not calm down on the charged version Clio and nevertheless will let out the sequential generation "almost sportkara" Renault Clio V6. thus far Frenchmen stated only about its removal from the production.
R-Clio-RS-Concept-014-.jpg
R-Clio-RS-Concept-012-.jpg

R-Clio-RS-Concept-011.jpg

well there ya go, theres that greek looking belarus site translated lol

Peddled device
"new krutobedraya and ox-eyed Clio III c by labor it is received in the role of sportswoman.".............CLASSIC!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
spoke to Jeremy Townsend at autosport show and the wheels arent going to be on the production car.....they are going to be more like the megane f1 ltd edition car........also without the the red leather interior, it will have smaller mirrors, and also the rear diffuser will be in a darker grey....

IMO its a pity they arent keeping the wheels, they look amazing....

Tom

Clio v6
toms_cup said:
TRANSLATED FROM SOME BELARUS SITE LOL

R-Clio-RS-Concept-011.jpg

The key innovation, both technologically and visually, is the incorporation of a diffuser within the rear bumper. Throw this away ASAP and get yourself down to K Tec for a bigg f**k off roof spoiler.

Monaro VXR
noticed it said the car had 210pk on the power section for the dutch site.

Doing the maths that 212bhp.

But i still love the new RS think its lovely but looks better in yellow.

Astra VXR 17/05/07
I don`t like the look of the new Renaultsport Clio from any of the pictures i have seen. I might change my mind once i see one in the flesh but i`m not holding my breath.