ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New runaround...

E91 M Sport
I've swapped the BMW for Big G's well-cared for 182:

clio1.jpg

Handles like my old FRP, but with the comfort of the V6...perfect combination for what I need at the moment.

Big G, thanks for tea, I hope you're enjoying the sunshine. Keep in touch.

A bit of Scotland....
scotland.jpg

E91 M Sport
EvilJohn said:
Hope you like the install, my contribution! Its a great wee car and asyou say well looked after.

The components are exceptionally good. I tried running them on their own earlier, and I was amazed at how clear and loud they go. Thanks for doing a good job John ;-)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice one mate, neva saw the car in the flesh but looked spot on. As the front of south queensferry...the place to be.

E91 M Sport
Dan_mk1 said:
I thought you were getting a company car mike? Hence no need for the Z3?

That was the plan.....but more importantly I needed something cheaper to run due to a higher mileage, this fits the bill and is fun at the same time. A good compromise!

ST
Sorry mate.....crackin lookin car n all but really it'd look much better if it was that bit closer to the ground.

Al.