ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New seat choices...

Trafic 140dci
How much?

You can get über comfy wrap around seats for that amount, look epic and do a better job also!

Link? I'm only all over the PP as i sat in Dan's today and was very impressed, just need to be comfortable for 4 hours ish...

I've got 2 sets of alloy Recaro side mounts going in the For Sale section by the way............................ :D

Get it done.

Got the seats to go between? ;) Seriously though i don't want to buy the side mounts untill i have the seats, appreciate the offer though.

ph1 172
You can Nick but for back support and comfort on the road Recaro's IMO are in another league. Also I tried a Suzuka pro and found them not to support my ribs. I appreciate that everyone has different body shapes so it is hard for one person to say a seat is perfect for them but completely useless for someone else. I think the best way is definitely trying the seats out first but sometimes that is not possible.

The link for the best seats in the world http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Recaro-Pr...arParts_SM&hash=item45ff8c4461#ht_1311wt_1139 :rasp:

Trafic 140dci
You can Nick but for back support and comfort on the road Recaro's IMO are in another league. Also I tried a Suzuka pro and found them not to support my ribs. I appreciate that everyone has different body shapes so it is hard for one person to say a seat is perfect for them but completely useless for someone else. I think the best way is definitely trying the seats out first but sometimes that is not possible.

The link for the best seats in the world http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Recaro-Pr...arParts_SM&hash=item45ff8c4461#ht_1311wt_1139 :rasp:

In my watch list, we'll see what happens or what else becomes available.

An orange one
Are you buying the standard cloth recaro PP's?

As of January this year recaro hiked the prices up 40%, that seems very cheap

Trafic 140dci
Are you buying the standard cloth recaro PP's?

As of January this year recaro hiked the prices up 40%, that seems very cheap
The one in the link was manufactored in 2011, so is probably going cheap due to less time left in date...

I'm not fussed what material they are as long as they are comfortable :)

ph1 172
I admit they are expensive, although you can look at it that you get your money back at the other end if you were to sell them. I watched a pair on ebay the other week sell for £800 second hand plus delivery.
I would love a pair but for solely track use I will be looking at either the Sparco Pro2000 or Motordrive seat as they both support the ribs for me

M135i and the shed
I admit they are expensive, although you can look at it that you get your money back at the other end if you were to sell them. I watched a pair on ebay the other week sell for £800 second hand plus delivery.
I would love a pair but for solely track use I will be looking at either the Sparco Pro2000 or Motordrive seat as they both support the ribs for me

That £800 pair are actually the set that are sat in my Megane now. Actually cost me £500 for the pair inc side mounts as he just asked me to complete the Buy It Now to secure the purchase. You can't believe everything Ebay tells you. :)

Thought £500 was a reasonable deal for 2 immaculate seats including mounts. They hadn't even been used, only mounted in to a car which never moved so a good find I reckon.

ph1 172
Haha

I was tempted at £800:)

Was just saying that they hold their value, I don't mind paying the money for the right seats.

They looked gorgeous by the way;)

M135i and the shed
Haha

I was tempted at £800:)

Was just saying that they hold their value, I don't mind paying the money for the right seats.

They looked gorgeous by the way;)

Agreed. I was all ready to pay near the asking price but he seemed open to bargaining so I thought it rude not to. :)

He had a lovely Bahn-Bremer Mk1 Golf G60 he was also having to sell. Almost took that home aswell!

Change of plan Lewis :) If your still looking a for a seat then I will sell you mine! I *think* I have recaro side mounts for it still at Matt's but not 100% sure. Let me know if you want it although I don't have a clue what its worth :( Thanks

Trafic 140dci
I've just secured a Recaro Pole Position off James :) Should be getting it at the end of April so will have it in time for Nurburgring :)

Trafic 140dci
Not bothering with that, if the passenger is un comfortable, they can get out ;) infact I may even goto to Germany without a passenger seat... Undecided at the moment.

ph1 172
Definitely, the Cobra Monaco's have got to be one of the heaviest fixed back bucket seats so whip that out:)

My car will have 5 seats;)