ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Shocks - Bilstein

shock on the front have had it after just lowering it with apex 40mm spirings. so went out and purchased these lovelys. what do you think ? they should be getting fitted monday week when i have time.

and u can also see a vw that i spoted today with mahoosive chromes on it !

Justin

managed to get them trade though my oldman , manager of audi in bath, for 75 notes thats for the pair. not bad i thought. not sue if it will make the ride much different ?

reed. you helped me with the relays in my fuse box , you did some diagnostics for me for free remeber ?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
goodprice on the shock.

u shudda got the backs as well for that price..... the car wud feel a lot more comfortable :D

thinking about doing it , just gona do the fronts for now then maybe do the rear's nearer xmas.

will get somepics up when they are change over etc . really want to find out how much of a difference they make.