ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Showroom

RS Clio 220 Trophy
Took my RS Trophy 220 to the grand opening of the John Banks Renault showroom in Cambridge on Thursday evening......It was just like a little bit of Paris with the Crepes and the piano accordionist
4E3C865F-C85A-4592-9F66-C12BEAD5F744.jpeg

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looks great, wish I had known would have popped down in the Ph1 ?Is that a new Megane RS I spy in the showroom, wonder if you can get a test drive in it ?

RS Clio 220 Trophy
It is the new Megane in the showroom........I got to test drive the new Megane a few weeks ago with three fast laps of the National circuit at Silverstone during the Speed Machine event. Waiting to see what the Trophy version is like when it becomes available later

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
It is the new Megane in the showroom........I got to test drive the new Megane a few weeks ago with three fast laps of the National circuit at Silverstone during the Speed Machine event. Waiting to see what the Trophy version is like when it becomes available later
Will try and pop down and have a look, I have heard the trophy is going to be the one to wait for ?been a while since i test drove something new but fancy a look at the Megane