ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Skyline ?

BMW M3
... is it out yet ?

On the way back from uni 2 weeks ago i saw what i thought looked like the new skyline, but didnt think it was out. I took a phone pic but cant find the pc cable right now so will have to upload it later.

I managed to fight my way through the traffic to get near and am sure i could almost make out S K Y L I N E space out on the boot.

So did i possibly spot one testing ( in edinburgh ?!) or am i talking rubbish and they have been out already ?

Will get pics once cable found.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
yer i heard about this new one! loved the old ones and cant wait to see the new ones! what was it like? try and get the pic up!

a burnt one
did it look like this??

0601_900_Nissan_Skyline+2008_Nissan_Skyline_GTR+Full_Driver_Side_View.jpg

BMW M3
^^^ back looks similar but the lights are not round.... maybe a cover up.

Here is the pic..... Im 99% sure it said S K Y L I N E on the back.

Skyline.jpg

Qashcow
its a Skyline based on the Infinity G35 for the European market. big pile of poo. doesnt deserve the Skyline badge

its just a lumpy executive car and has no resemblance to any skyline on the top or underneith the bonnet.

damn i think theyre vile lol.

the new GTR, loosing the Skyline name, will be out 2008.

BMW M3
Oh, i see. yeah, I must say i didnt think it looked that mean and was pretty confused by the skyline badge. Had some tape around it and odd number plates so i thought maybe it was testing etc...

I saw an 05 reg silver one parked up in lakeside the other week.
At first I thought it was a 350z - only it looked a bit bigger, I had a good old look & it had skyline on the back. It looked a bit rubbish tbh.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
As above i think its awfull too dosn't deserve the badge, the one to go for i think is the GTR R34 or even the nismo sex on wheels

Qashcow
ditto but its not sex its orgasmic.lol

if you owned one you'd know its not true haha. I sold my R32GTR about a month ago and bought my Clio172.

im not saying theyre all the same but it was the most unreliable, expensive, painful car ive ever had the 'pleasure' to own.

New GTR looks mean though but they've got rid of the infamous RB26 engine. gutted :dapprove:

Elise/VX220/R26
you can get a skyline on import its basically a 350z 2+2 but with 280bhp

1600kgs though....ouch!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
G35 infiniti skyline, pile of!

New skyline is supposed to be much more a better car than the r34 but ditches the rb26dett in favour of an all new v8 twin turbo

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
all wrong lol, the g35 SKYLINE has NOTHING to do with the old skylines lol... its just named the same, Nissan dropped the SKYLINE name for its top model as there are loads of other car company's using the name now... so the g35 no way is supposed to be any relative of the r32/33/34 sylines... only similar thing is the name...

Nissan replaced the SKYLINE with the GTR... so the new GTR coming out in 2008 is the replacement to the R34 gtr skyline...