ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Spliterage!

Petrol Blue 182.
From this:
DSC00249.jpg

To this:
PICT0402.jpg

PICT0403.jpg

Cost me £18 from the local Seat dealer :)

Petrol Blue 182.
yep! did think about cup splitter, but its not cost efective and id cry if i broke it lol, all that money for nothing, very easy to cut mate just need to trim the ends off and two colum bits in the middle of the splitter

vers le haut doigt milieu
Course I wish I could get a cup splitter for my car but for £150 I would rather get pissed, I like the look of cupra one.

b/g 182, meg tourer
yep! did think about cup splitter, but its not cost efective and id cry if i broke it lol, all that money for nothing, very easy to cut mate just need to trim the ends off and two colum bits in the middle of the splitter

yep, cup ones are silly price. when i cracked my cup one i got a seat one. wasn't over keen on how it looked so i fixed the cup one with black insulating tape. ghetto fix! haha.

cupra splitters are very cost effective

Clio 182.
The leeds fest carpark broke my cup splitter. Honestly, looking at it, i dont know how renault have the nerve to charge that much for it.

Petrol Blue 182.
i just wanted to change the standerd boring one really, and i think the leon cupra r splitter is a good looking replacement and for the money im really not complaining lol

Petrol Blue 182.
lol! with the end of the world due? paaah cant be arsed! lol weathers crap too, but your right it does need doing! mite take it down to the polish tomorrow

Focus ST170
looks good mano, agree with the cup splitter tho too much money.. see you at the next brack meet!!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
any chance of some rims anytime soon mate? i think it would make you car look 100x better

Petrol Blue 182.
any chance of some rims anytime soon mate? i think it would make you car look 100x better

moneys the issue dude, only part time atm, got a trial for a body shop on monday so if all goes well will have full time income, which meens banded steelies will b on the way :) and markcup, i had to chop 4 pieces, dead easy to fit, real cheap mod

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

moneys the issue dude, only part time atm, got a trial for a body shop on monday so if all goes well will have full time income, which meens banded steelies will b on the way :) and markcup, i had to chop 4 pieces, dead easy to fit, real cheap mod

Nice one, thanks.

I'm having one of them.