ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new sticker

FOR SALE!!!
just been and put me clio sport stick on but its bit pissed :(

before:
S6001331.gif

after:
S6001336.gif

FOR SALE!!!
yup too him and the other sticker off to clean the bk end up and it was a joke somebody at work got me as im small no kids yet lol

Looks good but get a new rear number plate, that one lets it down, first thing I did when I picked up my Clio.

FOR SALE!!!
lol nope no drugs for me

yes do wish to get new plates soon just missed out on the group buy on here

It all came as the one part, cept when I was peeling mine off the "i" in clio and the "r" in sport decided to stay on the backing paper.

FOR SALE!!!
ya some of the letters were doing that but just folded it back and then pressed on then tryed again

White Sti Hatch
lol nope no drugs for me

yes do wish to get new plates soon just missed out on the group buy on here

You can still put your name down on it mate theres no dead line !!

Looks good though just ordered me a Large External one :)

TeZ

Non RS : (
oh and Beef Mc just take your time mate if u use a pin and readheer the i dots etc back on its fine just slowly peel it back (as my Sex ed teacher once told me), u lil'uns and not nowing how to wrap it before u slap it up hehe

I'm a very impatient person :( but to be honest this was my second sticker and I was just happy to get all of the bar steward on!