ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New stuff!!

nice color theme (white/blue) Im not a fan of the debaged tail gate though, I like the Renault sport lettering.

Would be tempted to get some white alloys like that on my flame red if they come along at the right price.

182trophy & Williams
get rid of those clip cup stickers on the s/s and you got a minter. also clean your zorst;)

i didnt buy a ff because i wanted this one!
the profile on the tyres are 195/50
the exhaust is a gdi one
as for the tailgate i am getting the new sport badge
and well as for the car ........ i love it and its done to my personal preference!
next is just all the engine work to be done as the exterior and interior is all done now apart from respray and c/f bonnet

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Plates don't work on mk2's imo. But other than that it's a nice lookin car. And you want to respray it!!? :rolleyes:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
the exhaust is a gdi one
and well as for the car ........ i love it and its done to my personal preference!
next is just all the engine work to be done as the exterior and interior is all done now apart from respray and c/f bonnet

When you moving to America?

the exhaust is a gdi one

When you moving to America?

as and when i decide! there are more important things for me to be worrying about here at the moment. is that ok?

M

mini-valver

No flocked dash then? I guess it was a bit of a rip off after all.

M

mini-valver

No, you said that the interior was done in your previous post ;)

Don't paint it, that's gay.

well technically it is i dont consider that to be much of a change really and as i am not paying for it i didnt put it up.
it will be painted so that it is different
this will just be my toy from now on as i collect my new car on the 1st march

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
time of the month :dead:

LOL :lolup:

Well, I just remember you telling people you were going to the states... so i asked as you are talking about future mods!!

But, you're right, stop the open discussion on an open discussion forum :nono: