ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new style rs badge

clio 172 phase 2
todayi fitted my new style rs badge , looks much better heres a pic

photo-52.jpg

one with the scoob
photo-51.jpg

thanks

107 Track Car & C4
I'm thinking of doing this on mine, looks so much better. I just think the original one looks like the sport badge you can buy in Halfords :(

Clio 200 CUP
I will get one ones they come down in price £40 for a badge do one lol But looks good Suits it!!

clio 172 phase 2
Cup spoiler is next bud ! I got this from a breakers yard and used doubled sided tape to stick it back on .

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I didn't really like them on the older stuff until I saw Jon's (said it to him yesterday actually)

I think it looks much cleaner with the one badge too.

I didn't really like them on the older stuff until I saw Jon's (said it to him yesterday actually)

I think it looks much cleaner with the one badge too.

I have been thinking of putting it back to standard badges. However I found out for a new set of badges it would of been £70+

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got one to go on. Had it for a while now. Cost me £40. Trouble is, I have stripes on my RB182 which go down to the existing Renault Sport badge on the left. If I remove the badge, there'll be nothing there so I'll have to get the stripes going down to the bottom of the boot.

Unless, of course, I put this badge on that side in place of the original Renault Sport badge.

107 Track Car & C4
I got mine from K-Tec Racing a couple of weeks back, was cheaper than Renault. I'm not sure if it is on the Clio 200, I thought it was just on the Megane 250/265, could be wrong though.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Here is part numbers and prices for both the 197 badge and the Clio 200/ Meg 255 badge.

RsBadge002.gif

RsBadge001.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thats exactly where i got mine from at £24.00 and im waiting on it arriving but the seller has now ended the listing.

monaco 172
I got one for mine because I get frustrated when I see 1.2 clios with a halfords sport badge that looks identical to the original 182 sport badge.

Does make me chuckle though when you see that one owned by the 17 year old who put stuck his halfords badge under Clio rather than under Renault.

107 Track Car & C4
I got mine from K-Tec Racing a couple of weeks back, was cheaper than Renault. I'm not sure if it is on the Clio 200, I thought it was just on the Megane 250/265, could be wrong though.

I got it for something like £33, but I could of got it quite abit cheaper - but I had just snapped the pins of in the boot (Clio Badge) and wasn't prepared to drive round with holes in the boot. K-Tec is only about 15mins away from me which is handy :)

It looks so much better than the original IMO and makes the rear end look alot tidier :)