ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Test Drive Unlimited Demo - Xbox 360

Citroen DS3 DSport
Xbox Live has always been great and with the 360 it got even better. Sony have a long way to go in order to catch up on Live and I'm not really sure they can. I've owned nearly every games console that has been released and in my opinion the Xbox and 360 have been better than the PS1 and PS2.

I had a PS2 for years, got an xbox to play on live and never bothered with the PS2 again! PES6 on 360 live is going to kick arse!!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think it's an XBox exclusive..

Great game though.

My gamertag is Jeff4507 if anyone fancies meeting by the lighthouse for some donuts and other crazy s**t :rasp:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Have just realised you have different levels of ( I assume ) traction control and stability control.

If you press left on the D-Pad it comes up with Driving Aids, Sport, Hypersport, Off...

If you select Off with the F430 you can spin the wheels in 3rd ;)

Yaris Hybrid
I didn't know that traction control thing, will have to try it again.

I am not sure about this game though. Drivin the lambo in the first demo was ok but this Ferrari seems to handle a bit funny.

The bike is a bit funny too, pity it doesn't handle like Tourist Trophy on the PS2 with the same view which works quite well. Its also a bit slower than real life so its not as accurate a sim as they make out.

Maybe the game will be better when you get more variety in the scenery and go into the cities etc. At the moment its just a bit boring.

At the moment I'd rather go for a drive in Vice City on the PC!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Yeah i found the response in the ferrari a bit odd, i would turn a little and nothing would happen, then i would turn a lot and get a 90 degree turn in, probably just a demo glitch

Clio Cup
When is test drive out on 360? I hate playing demos, I would rather just buy it and play it when it comes out.