ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to ClioSport

Clio RS 200 cup
Hi,

new member joining the ClioSport tribe recently bought my first RS Clio - one of the 46 Clio renaultsport 200 cup in Pearl White complete with Recaros and Speedlines.

It's not my first RS as I had a 2015 Megane RS265 cup five years ago, also pearl white with Recaros. Fabulous car but not the best daily for a family car :sneaky:
Now I find need another car for work and fun so I found myself looking at RS cars once again. We have an i30N for family days so I decided to find something a bit more hardcore and it's been an age since I had a NA engine, I forgot how much fun they can be when done right and Renault got this one spot on.

The car has had a gearbox rebuild, both belts, dephaser and water pump, polybushed engine mounts all in the last 18 months with a stack of receipts as proof plus FSH. So hopefully she will behave

Clio RS 200 cup
20210810_190602.jpg

Clio RS 200 cup
Thanks imprezaworks it's a clean car from a few feet away but has a couple of knicks when you get in close. Pearl white is a pain for touch up too.

Here's the other car
20210605_120941.jpg