ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Photoshop

172 Cup
I know there's a few experts on here so I thought I'd post my first attempt at a forum sig (other forum not this one)

Just been playing about with layers, blending options and renders so I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

bf2sig.jpg

don't
I've got my photoshop coming soon, so i'll be guessing my way through it all trying to see what I can do :)

for some reason its not coming with instructions either :-( doh, all legal of course

Lee

BMW M2C
lagerlout1 said:
Very nice. Do you use a book or online tutorials?

I just poke around with everything to see what it does, then when I get stuck I go and ask one of the graphic artists in the office.

VaVa
Lee said:
I just poke around with everything to see what it does, then when I get stuck I go and ask one of the graphic artists in the office.

Same here. Although I don't have the luxury of asking graphic artists. I usually just give up. lol.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I used to be able to use it but cant now. forgotten loads!

Anyone know of any good websites for tutorials?

Golf GTI 1.8T
way better than mine, will have to try that site as you can only play about so much on digimods before you get frustrated and bored.

172 Cup
I don't know anyone thats used a manual, they obviously all went missing in the post :)

The only way I've been learning is simply by typing "photoshop tutorial" into Google and going from there. I only installed PS on Wednesday night.