ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum and new to Clio’s

Clio RS200
Hi guys

Just bought myself a MK3 200 for track days that I’m sure previous owners might recognise as it it came with a folder for the forum full of paperwork

I’ve just attached a picture from before I bought it.

I’ll be needing some advise as it’s got a V6 air box and small battery that I want to switch back to either a standard air box and standard size battery or an induction kit again with a standard size battery.

Looking forward to some summer track days!

Attachments

• C2640EB1-744F-47DD-A118-857D88C8395B.jpeg
    C2640EB1-744F-47DD-A118-857D88C8395B.jpeg
    604.7 KB · Views: 102

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Looks nice that, why do you want to change battery to larger if it's a track car? Usually people go other way to help with weight reduction

Clio RS200
Looks nice that, why do you want to change battery to larger if it's a track car? Usually people go other way to help with weight reduction

It’s used daily with a track day each month the plan so makes more sense to me to make it work better day to day with no battery worries

Clio RS200
Used to belong to one of the guys that owns Driftworks. Definitely a good buy. Had a bit of cash spent on it by the looks of things.

Popped up in some of the driftworks you tube vids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I bought it from James, he’s spent some money on the Gripper and the road wheels and tyres and previous owners have also spent a fair bit on it and obviously looked after it to