ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum

Clio Extreme 1.2
Hi everyone,
I have come over from DetailingWorld forum- a few Clio owners on there who seem to care about their cars so I thought I'd jump on over to here.

About me, I drive a 1.2 Clio extreme (2004). Not a sport but only my first car (I'm 20).

At the moment I am tidying it up (few scratches etc).
Not many plans for the car but plan to colour code a few bits (so if anyone can point in the direction of a good thread for that).

Also, in trying to source a set of genuine Renault Clio alloys for my car (currently sitting on steelies).
Are they readily available in the for sale section?

I want access to the membership area- however I dont have paypal and my card is always rejected by paypal as it was used for an old paypal accoutrements which I closed due to them messing me about.
Any advice?

Thanks in advanced!

RB 182
Mny people are selling the alloys yes, you can also try ebay :) and You dont need paypal to be a member... just write in your card info, its well worth the £12

Clio Extreme 1.2
Mny people are selling the alloys yes, you can also try ebay :) and You dont need paypal to be a member... just write in your card info, its well worth the £12

Had issues with this in the past. Put card details in through paypal and they say there's a problem. Only thing I can think of is the card being linked with my old account.

Roughly how much are the alloys going for via the forum?
And how much should I be paying for them roughly?

RB 182
Nooo, you dont use paypal at all for getting membership... you can just type in your card info on this site... hope this helped
and for a set of nice refurbed alloys id look to spend anywhere between £100-£150 unless your wanting the oz f1's or the 182 alloys?

2014 Clio 200t edc
And on the wheel front, you can't go wrong with a set of 172 16" wheels. Look really nice on most non sports.

Last edited:
  Clio Extreme 1.2
Nooo, you dont use paypal at all for getting membership... you can just type in your card info on this site... hope this helped
and for a set of nice refurbed alloys id look to spend anywhere between £100-£150 unless your wanting the oz f1's or the 182 alloys?

Oh ok thanks. So card details aren't entered on the paypal page (the one that states: pay with us even without a paypal account), as that's the page that I have problems with.
Will give it a go later when not on my iPhone.

Clio Extreme 1.2
Hello and welcome. Pics always go down well.

Hi, I'll try and sort out a few pics. I'm currently tidying it up a bit, so want to wait until then.

And on the wheel front, you can't go wrong with a set of 172 16" wheels. Look really nice on most non sports.

I'll have a look out for them.
They do look nice, and I assume I won't have issues with rubbing or anything?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Welcome mate.

It's good to see that all new members aren't illiterate chavs.