ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the Forum

Clio 2.0 RS 200
Hi ,
on Tuesday I take delivery of a Clio RS200, I'm completely new to clio's and I am looking forward to the experience:cool:
For the last 6 years I have owned an Evo 8 and been an active member on the MLR (Mitsubishi Lancer Register) but now after a lot of money later I have given up the Evo and head over here:D
Look forward to meeting members and enjoying my time at Cliosport:cheers:

Clio 2.0 RS 200
Cheers guys, I'm still looking around the forum and getting to grips with it, looks like I best become a full member to get all the benefits hey, if the Evo is anything to go by I will be modding and upgrading a few bits to in the future ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome!

Any more info or pics of the old VIII? Sure i'm not the only one interested :)

Clio 2.0 RS 200
car1008.jpg
car1006.jpg
newcar009.jpg
Here's the old 8, was running 382/410

S4 Avant
Quite like that, shame to get rid!

So how local are you?

I recognise the view in the background there...

Clio 2.0 RS 200
Quite like that, shame to get rid!

So how local are you?

I recognise the view in the background there...

Yeah was a nice car but just cost a fortune over 6 years on services and mods etc , I loved it but it was time to change.
im just near Belper, not far from you, I was actually in Matlock today taking the Clio for a spin

S4 Avant
Technically I live in Wirksworth, so even closer ;)

I'd say I'll see you around but my clio's in a state of semi permanent retirement, and you wouldn't spot the Audi if it was the only car in a car park!