ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New To the site

197 Albi S11AND
hiya im Mike
just thought id say hi to the site been registered a few weeks now just not really been on i drive a 03 clio 1.2 16v billabong in silver (insurance friendly £375 fc lol ) but hoping to get a 2.0 in the future il put some pics up of mine soon let you lot decide what you think

this is what iv done so far

17" wolfrace katanas in shadow chrome 205/40/17
7 inch flit out screen
infinity 6x9s
mutant 12" sub
yellow calipers and rear drums
number plates in carbon lettering with clio ghosted behind with chrome surrounds f+r

i love the look of the car so dont want it to change looks to much tho would'nt mine making it a 2.0 rep!

cheers for reading

Mike

Volvo S60 T5 asap
Welcome, it doesn't matter what car you have or if it is a clio ( which makes sence in here! lol) what engine it has in it. If you have a passion for it, you have come to the right place. Sit back, relax and take a look round.

RenaultSport 197
Wilkommen to CS.

Billabong is nice, snazzy interior.. though im bias here and will say the Dynamique is better!! :p

197 Albi S11AND
the Dynamique is better well the interior is im for ever getting mine valeted slightest bit of water on it it statins grr!

what actually is the difference between them apart from the stickers and crap interior? on the logbook its down as Dynamique billabong and it seys Dynamique in the glove box ?

Wilkommen to CS.

Billabong is nice, snazzy interior.. though im bias here and will say the Dynamique is better!! :p

RenaultSport 197
the Dynamique is better well the interior is im for ever getting mine valeted slightest bit of water on it it statins grr!

what actually is the difference between them apart from the stickers and crap interior? on the logbook its down as Dynamique billabong and it seys Dynamique in the glove box ?

Wilkommen to CS.

The Dynamique is classed as the 1.2 Sport basically, it's like the top 1.2 you can get I was told. (Well basically it goes Campus, Billabong then Dynamique). With car modding places when you order parts some places refer it as the 'Sport' 1.2.. I guess you could compare it to the Punto 1.2 sporting.. Just the fact that it's a basic model with extra features.

I do believe that the Dynamique has alloys as standard and the billabong doesn't, also the D has front fogs as standard too, something which the B doesn't have as standard.

Can someone verify this for me?