ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the site.

Clio 182/207cc GT
Hi!

I'm an ex Clio Valver owner looking to get back into an RS Clio.

Hoping to pick one up soon with the small budget I have I'm being careful not to get a dud.

anyway hey all,

Dan

Clio 182/207cc GT
Cheers @Bonxy nice to see people don't have to currently own a Clio to be accepted on here. How long have you had your cooper S?

RB 182
Cheers @Bonxy nice to see people don't have to currently own a Clio to be accepted on here. How long have you had your cooper S?
I'd estimate around 30% of the people on here don't own a clio any more, it's just a good, helpful atmosphere!

Clio 182/207cc GT
I'd estimate around 30% of the people on here don't own a clio any more, it's just a good, helpful atmosphere!

It really is, all the info on here is proving very helpful in finding a clio for myself.

Clio 172 Monaco blue
Welcome to the mad house of sarcasm, not really everyone on here has been super helpful and some great ones too:) oh and I'm sure it's not a dud;-)

Clio 182/207cc GT
Now a full member, bought a 182 today! What a car, I love it!

image_zps219b4142.jpg

Clio 182/207cc GT
It's a non FF with the wheels, and the wheels look brand new.

As plans go, keep it clean and standard. And will probably purchase an RS Tuner soon as I've heard good things about them. I had a two hour drive home from buying it can't wait to get into it again.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Do it! Totally changes the look of the rear and is a much better shape than the standard one. They never lose money either so you could always sell it on at the same price when your done.

Clio 182/207cc GT
Car looks great, nice to see a local member! I am from East Grinstead so I will have a look out for you :)

Cheers Conner you will probably hear me before you see me ;) already been out for a blast into EG tonight.

Clio MK3
Haha sounds good to me! I travel to Forest Row three times a week mainly in the evenings for work so I shall 'listen' out for you :) I have a stock 1.4 clio mk3 as its my first car, so you would never spot me as it doesn't stand out from the crowd sadly :(

Clio 182/207cc GT
(Sorry i spelt your name wrong) Yes listen out for me. I will be around just want to be driving around at the moment.