ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New To This Site

Corsa (wanting a182)
Hi all

I currently own a corsa c on ccuk, but wanting to upgrade to a clio 182 so thought i would join this website for tips and maybe even buy someones car

Regards

Steve

Ph2 Clio 172
Paid up members get access to the market where there are a bunch of Clios for sale. Well worth the £12.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
1. Do you like bumsex?
2. Do you fancy a bum?
3. Will you be the postman or postbox?
4. Will you call me the next day?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome mate, this site is worth double the £12 membership fee especially if you do decide to buy a clio.

I'd maybe look at a mint PH1 for under the 3k or even a decent PH2.

Both have their pros and cons. I've become a big fan of the PH1's from a driving pov althought the interior is showing it's age a little more than the PH2.

Corsa (wanting a182)
So thats a maybe then?

Thats a gtfo!

Welcome mate, this site is worth double the £12 membership fee especially if you do decide to buy a clio.

I'd maybe look at a mint PH1 for under the 3k or even a decent PH2.

Both have their pros and cons. I've become a big fan of the PH1's from a driving pov althought the interior is showing it's age a little more than the PH2.

Yeh, im not as keen on the ph1, would have to be a ph2

I am searching autotrader/pistonheads/ebay etc just trying to find "The One"

Listerine & Poledo
There's plenty about, just need to try a few first.

£3k will net you a decent enough 172, just budget for higher running costs than you're used to