ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new toy in the workshop

Lionel Richie
name the car
32870.jpg

Not sure on the car, my guess would be a porker, but more to the point is that duck tape around the exhaust surround?!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Renault ALPINE ?

The one that looks like 996 GT3 RSR

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
i'll post pics of the actual car tomorrow, its stunning, the rear wheels are 14inches wide!!! 480bhp 3.8 NA, sequential box, front wings, arches, arch extenxion f/r, bonnet, boot lid, spoiler, doors, undertray ALL carbon!

the shell is fully seam welded too

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its a 997 RSR, not a 996.

Was that the one that was testing at brands a couple of weeks ago?

Lionel Richie
no this one is straight from the factory, they come with NO oil in the engine or trans, bloody germans!

Lionel Richie
f**king everything! they deliver it without the injection system installed to prevent people firing the engine up with no oil

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
And rumour has it theres another race vairiant of the 997 on its way.

Lionel Richie
no idea, all i know is they're releasing a new box for this RSR halfway through the year with some fancy e-diff type thingy

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Didn't know they did these things with diesels!

Looks amazing, that why I prefer new Porsches to old ones, the new ones are phat and mean looking at the rear compared to the slimline, dare I say feminine, Porsches of the 70s and 80s.

we fired it up for the first time this morning

Yep, I was there and you should have heard it!!! it was setting other peoples car alarms off lol!!

But the ground was trembling it was unreal!! a couple of pics from this morning... a truly stunning car!! the feckers wouldnt let me have a go tho!! grrr!! lol

Image000.gif

Image001.gif

Image002.gif

Megane Trophy
What are yozzasport doing to it?

fitting some dsc2500 pads, a ragnotti exhaust and painting the badges orange:rasp:

This is why i hate ferraris and love porsches. The engeineering is immense.

I have a mate racing in the Carrera Cup this year and know a few people that have done and are doing supercup!

Lionel Richie
lol @ brad!!! it doesn't need a different exhaust, the one thats on there is stunning

do you know Jonny Cocker Brad?