ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new toy

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
bought myself something new to have a bit of fun with, it arrived today,
What do y'all think?
I'm really sorry about the pic size, but I don't have a clue how to get them smaller:S, computers arn't my cup of tea.
Afb-6.jpg

Afb-5.jpg

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
As I live in the countryside I don't realy need a track there are lots of little dirt roads near my house, we've also got a forrest attached to our garden, the forrest is ours to so I made myself a little track in it.

Oh, and its a ktm SX 520

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I don't think i've seen a 520cc motor over here, definate not an SX model any way.

I think there are some 525cc enduros about though.

My mate is picking his 2007 250 SX-F up tonight to race in the 125cc Juinors, it stands out so much when compared to the other bikes.

I fancy getting an 300 EXC to use as a green laner if I get rid of my KX.

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
you are definately right the new EXC and SX are the new ones 06 - ...
and they are 525
Previous years 02-05 the EXC and the SX wore 520. but i don't see the difference the 520 is 523cc and the 525 is 525 cc (think the ktm guys are jokers, but they do produce extreme good bikes)

About the KX how is that for a ride? is it bad or just fancy a new one?
I've driven a KX 500 from the mid eighties, found it similar to the CR 500, so bloody fast.

Drove the KTM yesterday and today, damn it's fast, first time I opened the trottle completely I thought i was going fall of, my arms still hurt, but hey that's why I do it. :)

As I live in the countryside I don't realy need a track there are lots of little dirt roads near my house, we've also got a forrest attached to our garden, the forrest is ours to so I made myself a little track in it.

Oh, and its a ktm SX 520

lucky bugger

we used to have to put my yz 80 (i was young) and my bros kx100 in the back of the van and take about 12 mile away to nearest track

allthough i do have some fields and lanes near me we used to get chased by the police down them!

they have built a track in my town now though but i dont think its open very often.

im tempted to get another..

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The KX is probably to much of a handful for me TBH, but it's great bike to ride and so brutal.

It's a 2005 KX250 2-Stroke, and it's got a full FMF exhaust system. It's about 97kgs with just over 60bhp.

I only use it on practice tracks at the moment and i'm planning on doing some Hare & Hound Enduro's.

I just fancy going off for the day on the road, and finding loads of off road tracks in mid-Wales, which I can't do on the KX.

I do fancy a big 4-stroke like yours mind??? Decisions, Decisions. :)