ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new toy

Hey all

I managed to sell the 1.8 16v.

Since then I have bought this new toy and look forward to getting some help and guides off here.

It had 19k on the clock when i bought it.

am really liking the step up from the valver to the 182.
hopefully will get involved in some of the south east meets, am moving to bristol in July however.

PICT4654-1.jpg

PICT4656.jpg

PICT4658.jpg

PICT4659-1.jpg

PICT4660-2.jpg

fell free any questions

cheers

yea was amazed found it on ebay recently and emailed the guy right away. couldnt believe the low mileage. I would have preffered black but shouldnt complain really.

best colour eh? :approve:

yea I did wonder about the lateness of the plate. im quite unsure about how to check it against other 182's regarding its registration year.

The fella did mention it in the advert however i just presumed it to be one of those 'selling points' that people put in adverts to attempt to attract buyers.

When did they stop being in production then? was it 2004?

cheers for the welcome however.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Judging buy the front wheel i'd say a bird owned it before;) but great car nonetheless. Welcome along.

hehe scratched to fook i know. tis annoying having to look at the scratches everyday as my valver had lovely 172cup alloys that were spotless.
would like to either refurb or grab some new alloys just need to search what's a good colour/ look with the silver.
suggestions welcome.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely mate, shame about the front wheel but that can be sorted easily enough :)

Clio 1970000000
Very nice and on an 06. That's ph3 territory.

Looking forward to some South East meets when the weather gets better.

south east meets indeed

was too busy last year with the masters to be involved in any meets when i had the valver.
staines next week however, am in the last stint of the course so am on top of things. am planning on keping the motor for many years to come and so meets are a must.

yea registered in aberdeen i think. I have reciepts from up there with the folder.

mint (apart from front alloy) but have the cash for some subtle touches.

am happy for suggestions for any plans tbh?

im new to the territory as my previous clio history has literally been mk1's a lovely 1.2 and 1.8 16v.
My mistake inverness not aberdeen, but yea im guessing nobody knew/wanted it.

Im 3rd owner the other bloke bought it from somebody up in scotland, did a few trips back and forth and then had it sitting around whilst he rode his bike in and out of London.

But yea if anybody could reccommend plans for it as i havnt had the time to think of any or indeed ask around here to see what others would do. Ive scouted the site for ideas however some actual opinions would be beneficial.

cheers

Black 172 PH2
Styling wise id get the front wheel refurbed and fit a front splitter.
I'm sure you'll get some ideas when you see some of the cars at the Staines meet.

White APE
best colour!!

Where abouts in staines are you? i work in laleham and the gf lives there too. may well see you around.

sound
i thank you all again for the welcome

Well i was planning on a front splitter i quite like the carbon ktec ones, subtle but nice.

in response to the others i am actually based in ashford near clockhouse lane but i say staines as most people can relate to there.

but indeed feltham and laleham just around the corner so will see you guys around for sure.

I am moving over to brizzle in July hopefully. Im over there every couple of weeks as my fiancee lives there. I usually park up opposite Colston Girls school over the wekends and then over near 5102 the apartments whatevers free. we usually drive around town though.

cheers

chris