ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Track Saxo

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Little spin out today.

326A437E-2C60-4100-A6E0-6B95F2C194D2.jpeg
61D193D4-5099-4361-92E4-C2C104C1736F.jpeg
7736E20E-8A2B-4AC7-AD9D-6B4E5537C66E.jpeg
B66BCFE6-98EE-4984-9391-FB842B371FE5.jpeg
1E5EEFF7-9D01-4968-B6F7-EB0B8F1DA7CA.jpeg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That’ll take another notch on the rear torsion beam. It’ feel like it’s going to throw you in every hedge you pass but will look amazing.

Megane 250
I did actually get offered 2800 but think I’d rather keep it and do a couple of track days.

That’s not too bad! But hold out and I reckon you’ll see closer to £3-3.5k

It’s ready to go for a track car and the itb noise is unbeatable! Mostly the reason I love mine is for the noise

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Is it running off a wideband sensor or just the normal narrowband one?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea I can see how that could get annoying.

Is it particularly needed? N/A cars aren't so bad for det like a turbo one.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yea I can see how that could get annoying.

Is it particularly needed? N/A cars aren't so bad for det like a turbo one.

Don’t think so. Like you say it’s a bit of a must for turbo cars. I used to love my aem one I had in the Volvo.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like you're about ready to shift it on and get something else to splash the cash on

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Actually been on track yet? Flol!
Mega car though, always wanted one and nearly bought one a few times but just couldn't get on with driving position and pedals etc

Keep it you mad man! I do think it would look better with a different rear bumper on it. That one's a bit weird. I don't like how it shows the exhaust etc.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Keep it you mad man! I do think it would look better with a different rear bumper on it. That one's a bit weird. I don't like how it shows the exhaust etc.

Yeah, the previous owner chopped it as ran a side pipe so originally had no back box. I’d be tempted to do another side pipe system but with a silencer in it as the no silencer option is nuts.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You need to do something to tidy up that dash mid section!

i.e sand all the ragged edges, fit a better cut piece of perspec/plastic/whatever, and have the labels made up on plastic.

This bit
BA4E69ED-0DFB-4FE8-A43D-F4FF75A792BF.jpeg